Monday, January 7, 2013

Chapter 13



Chapter 13: Reading to and with Children: Reading Aloud, Shared, and Guided Reading and Writing


In this chapter, we learned when to use a read and write aloud, shared reading and writing, and guided reading in the classroom. The chapter went in depth of how to use these methods effectively in your classroom.

In my opinion, I believe your child should be read to every day. This means as a future teacher you need to determine what is the best way to get through to your students with these different methods offered. I believe reading should be something you enjoy. By reading to the students your students each day, I think it increases the motivate of students to want to learn and creates a postive atmosphere where students enjoy what they are reading. As a future teacher, I plan to stay enthusiasic about reading to benefit my students in the right direction. Reading helps develop comprehension. Whether you are reading aloud, doing shared reading, or even guided reading, these become effective strategies that help students to enjoy literature.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment